Most attorneys will provide you with a free 30-minute consultation. This
is your opportunity to get questions answered and gather information so
as to make an informed decision as to how to proceed. So my recommendation
is that a little preparation on your part will go a long way.
Here's what you can do in preparation for your meeting:
1. Prepare a list of detailed questions so you do not get sidetracked or
2. Fill out your schedule of debts and assets.
You can obtain the necessary form here.
3. Bring information about your spouse, children, monthly bills, income
and any premarital agreements
4. If your spouse has already filed against you, bring any legal documents
you might have been served with or received.
5. Flag any deadlines or appointments that you might be aware of that already
exist in your case.
To schedule a consultation with an Irvine divorce attorney at The Buncher
Law Corporation, please
contact us online.